What is the purpose of the Games Page?You deserve to have fun when you buy the products you love. Besides, we all need some extra cash every now and then.
When does Game ON event start?Game ON shows on the Games Page when the cumulative jackpots of the qualifying official national and multinational lotteries around the world reaches US$1 Billion.
When does Game ON event end?Game ON changes on the Games Page to Game OFF when the cumulative jackpots of the qualifying official national and multinational lotteries around the world is below US$1 Billion.
How does a national/multinational official lottery qualify for a Game ON event?Qualification is automatic. Once an official national or multinational lottery jackpot reaches US$25 Million during a Game ON event, it qualifies for that Game ON event.
If its jackpot is reset below US$25 Million during the Game ON event, it will drop from qualification. Qualification and disqualification could happen multiple times in the same Game ON event.
What is an eligible order?All orders placed during a Game ON event that has a product on the Games Page or the Games FAQ Page are eligible for a payout of 10 times the order total in that Game ON event.
When do I get paid?A customer with an eligible order is paid 10 times order total at the end of the Game ON event if and only if ALL these conditions are true:
- We have won a jackpot in that Game ON event.
- Cumulative jackpots we have won in that Game ON event is greater than 10 times cumulative revenue from eligible orders in the same Game ON event.
Can I place multiple eligible orders during a Game ON event?Yes. Your payout at the end of the Game ON event will be 10 times your cumulative eligible order totals in that Game ON event.
Will the shipment of my order be delayed pending results of the lotteries?No. The quality product(s) you paid for will always be shipped and delivered as usual.
Shipment and delivery of the quality product(s) you paid for during a Game ON event does not depend on the outcome of the lotteries.
How will I receive the payout?Payout will be automatic to the payment method used in placing each eligible order up to the maximum acceptable by your payment method provider.
If there is an outstanding payout amount, we will contact you at the official email address you used when placing the eligible order for an arrangement of method of withdrawal of the outstanding payout. The outstanding payout will also be available for you to use to make purchases at nosystems.com website.
Please note that at no time will we request that you pay us or a third party before you could receive your payout. All payout transaction fees (by our banks and yours) are expected to be deducted from the payout amount.
- DELL Inspiron 16 Intel i7 12th Gen 10 Cores CPU 16 GB DDR4 RAM 512 GB NVMe SSD 16.0-inch FHD+ Professional LaptopSpecial Price $1,393.19 Regular Price $1,934.99
- DELL Inspiron 15 Intel i5 11th Gen 4 Cores CPU 8 GB DDR4 RAM 256 GB NVMe SSD 15.6-inch FHD LaptopSpecial Price $641.51 Regular Price $890.99
- DELL XPS 15 Intel i7 12th Gen 14 Cores CPU 32 GB DDR5 RAM 1 TB NVMe SSD 15.6-inch FHD Professional LaptopSpecial Price $2,764.79 Regular Price $3,839.99
- ASUS TUF Dash F15 Intel i5 12th-Gen 8-Cores CPU 16 GB DDR5 RAM 512 GB NVMe SSD 15.6-inch Professional LaptopSpecial Price $1,350.71 Regular Price $1,875.99